Yeast and Candida Detox Packages
Basic Detox Starter Package #1
Addresses mild indicators of yeast overgrowth, such as foul breath, body and foot odors, dandruff, white coating on tongue. Duration: 1 month
Extensive Detox Package #2
a longer, more extensive cleanse. Duration: 6 – 8 weeks
Intervention Detox Package #3
Addresses symptoms of yeast overgrowth that require medical or over-the-counter treatments, such as colds and influenza, sinusitis, skin outbreaks, G.I. tract disruptions, frequent urination and incontinence, and fatigue.
Duration: 7 weeks
Chronic Conditions Detox Package #4
Addresses life-long issues with yeast overgrowth and a history of medical treatment and anti-biotic use, such as acne and blemished skin, digestive disorders, strep throat, asthma, etc. Duration: 3 months
What is Candida and Yeast or Fungal Overgrowth?
Candida is a Yeast which is a member of the Fungal kingdom. It is a commensal, or friendly organism that has evolved with humanity and is one of the biggest constituents of our flora. Ideally it lives in the human intestinal tract and vagina, where it functions to break down and digest food, obtain nutrients, and keep other pathogenic organisms in check. It is the same organism that causes thrush in children, during which time it is incorporated into the system. One yeast organism multiplies into one million organisms in just six hours. It is adaptogenic – meaning that it can morph into other microbes or adapt to conditions. Yeast prefers simple sugars, then simple fats as its food source. Yeast has been used in foods and beverages throughout human history.
What are the risks to my health?
Once yeast has spread outside of the gut or vagina is can be one of the greatest causes of disease. According to Merck Pharmaceutical, 80 % of all diseases and 60 % of all hospital deaths are due to fungal (yeast) overgrowth. Yeast can cause diabetes, asthma, skin disorders, glandular deficiencies, cysts, bloating, digestive discomfort, and more. This organism can kill you – causing heart failure, fungal meningitis and other serious disorders. Common indicators of yeast overgrowth are –
• itching • a white or yellow coating on the tongue (thrush)
• foul breath • acid reflux
• athlete’s foot • dandruff
• psoriasis • skin blemishes – especially on the chest wall
What can I do to get rid of Yeast Overgrowth?
Getting rid of this organism is difficult. It takes tenacity, adaptability and a good Yeast Cleansing regimen. You have to think differently and be willing to give up all foods and beverages that include yeast – including your favorite dinner rolls and alcoholic drinks. Foods and beverages to avoid are: breads and pastries made with yeast; beer; wine; distilled spirits; any processed foods that list yeast, yeast extract or maltodextrin on the ingredients; mushrooms and other fungus foods; all genetically modified (GMO) food (as fungus is used in the technology).
In addition, you must eliminate the organism’s overgrowth and rebalance your body’s flora and fauna. We recommend a regimen of ingesting herbal teas that have been specifically formulated to assist your body in overcoming and eliminating the excess yeast, and alternating the teas with each other and nutritional supplements. Changing the formulas allow you to stay ahead of the yeast’s ability to adapt to the product being used.
It is important that you complete whichever detox regimen you choose, even if your symptoms subside or disappear during the cycle. Stopping part way through the detox will allow the organism to reappear and flourish with a vengeance. How long you will need to detox depends on the length of time that you have had yeast overgrowth or other health conditions. We offer the following comprehensive detox packages:
Helpful Hints for Using Herbal Solutions formulas
• For convenience, brew a full day’s worth of tea (3 -4 cups) at one time, then drink the tea throughout the day at any temperature you desire.
• Sweeteners can be added to taste. Note, however, some of the teas have a medicinal taste.
Symptoms that you have experienced will be revisited and re-experienced for a short amount of time. Don’t panic - this is normal and indicative of the yeast organisms’ dying off and being released into your bloodstream to be eliminated from your body.
Additions to Your Diet and Daily Regimen to Inhibit Yeast and Fungal Growth
• Changes in diet (eliminating sugar, vegetarian, vegan, gluten fee) can have only a momentary impact on yeast overgrowth. The organism can literally adapt to eat anything on the planet.
• Salt inhibits fungal growth. Blood salinity is our primary defense against fungal migration in
the body. Use natural-fully mineralized salt, such as Celtic sea salt, on your food and in cooking. Table salt is NOT natural-fully mineralized salt.
• The minimum daily requirement for salt is one teaspoon. We recommend ingesting up to two teaspoons of fully mineralized over the course of a day as salt is the basis of our electrolyte system. It is difficult to eat too much because it is eliminated through all fluids.
• Bacteria can combat fungal overgrowth by competing for food and space. Eat fermented or probiotic foods – like yogurt, sauerkraut, vinegar, kim chee – as good sources of healthy bacteria. • Baking soda is antifungal and antibacterial and can be rubbed on the skin to combat yeast overgrowth and reduce the number of colonies on your skin. • Place ¼ - ½ teaspoon each of baking soda and salt into a cup of warm water to use as a gargle or into a neti pot to cleanse the throat, mouth and sinus passages.